Do You Have Firsthand Experience with Penny Pro or Top Stock Picks?
If you were a pervious or current member of either Penny Pro or Top Stock Picks, now is your chance to share your honest thoughts on the services provided. Penny Pro focuses on day and swing trading volatile penny stocks, while Top Stock Picks focuses on day and swing trading highly-liquid Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s).
I grouped these two services together because “combo deals” have been offered in the past – meaning both services were offered together under one subscription, and as a result, many long-time members have access to both.
Lead Trader and Teacher at Penny Pro: Jeff Williams
Lead Trader and Teacher at Top Stock Picks: Jeff Bishop (formerly Steve LeBlanc)
**Please Share Your Penny Pro/Top Stock Picks Testimonials in the Comments Section Below**
You’ll find educational materials, such as video lessons, webinars, and live trade updates developed by Jeff Williams, Steve LeBlanc, and Jeff Bishop on both sites. Penny Pro offers a chat room and Top Stock Picks doesn’t. Depending on what type of trader you are and how active you want to be can help you decide which service may be a better fit for your personal preferences and lifestyle.
Here are some questions to help jumpstart your thoughts:
- Which service(s) are your subscribed to: Penny Pro, Top Stocks Picks, or both?
- Have you subscribed to any other newsletters prior to PP or TSP. If so, how do they compare?
- How long have you been a member and what are your favorite aspects of the service?
- Are you happy with the value that you are receiving – in other words, is it worth the cost?
- In what ways do you think the services can be improved to better suit yours and other traders’ needs?
- What kind of trader do you consider yourself to be, and does what PP and TSP have to offer coincide with it?
- What are your thoughts on the operator’s (Jeff Williams, Steve LeBlanc, and Jeff Bishop) teaching styles?
- Do you have any complaints or bad experiences to share with others as a warning?
- Are there enough educational materials provided to make you a more confident trader?
- Bottom line: have you learned more about trading stocks since joining and seen financial results?
I urge you to be as thorough as possible and point out both your likes and dislikes. Not every newsletter is perfect, and some are stronger in certain areas than others. There’s no “one size fits all” service out there that will work for everybody. It’s important that potential subscribers understand themselves as traders, as well as the strengths and weakness of potential services out there, so that they can make the most educated and personalized decision for themselves as possible.
Please share your Penny Pro and Top Stock Picks testimonials in the comments section below.