One Thing’s Certain – The Internet is Full of Scams:
With so many deceptive gurus and fraudulent “make money” programs swirling around the internet, it’s extraordinarily difficult for people to put their trust into anything that promises financial gains. That’s just human nature, especially for those who have been burned before.
Their negative experiences with shady programs has resulted in a higher degree of skepticism and caution. Sadly, this is the way we need to live in order to protect our hard-earned money on the internet, but luckily there are some programs out there that have proven to be legitimately useful.
So Is Jason Bond Picks Legitimate or Not?
First, We Need to Consider What Makes Something a Scam:
1. Marketing False Promises of “$1,000 a Day!” or Something Similar: This is standard practice for most scams. They try their best to hammer large dollar figures into your head that are impossible to attain within a day, week, month, or whatever time frame they choose to exemplify. You see “$1,000 a day” and read about how “easy” they claim it is to achieve, so of course you’re intrigued. This is extremely deceptive and is a red flag for any service.
2. Misleading Benefits Followed By Various Upsells: Before you pay for any service, you want to figure out exactly what they have to offer and the prices associated with it. They may market a ton of benefits, but then when you sign up for a basic membership, you realize you’re only receiving a couple of the benefits you’d hoped for. Then what you thought was going to be an expense of $5/month turns into $25-50+. Sometimes the upsells can even exceed hundreds of dollars for “premium” services.
3. Collecting Payment For Absolutely Nothing in Return: In my opinion, this is a scam in it’s purest form – one that tricks you into payment when there is no real product or service being offered. A complete sham like a fake charity that asks you for donations towards a relief effort only to put that money in their own pocket, or unexpected winnings from a competition you never entered, followed up by an attempt to get your personal information in order for you to receive the (nonexistent) prize. This is the worst of the worst because you receive no value at all in return.
Does Jason Bond Picks Violate Any of These Scummy Practices?
Jason Bond Picks doesn’t make any promises of how much you can make per day, week, month, year, etc. Your earnings will depend on your starting portfolio and how many trades you’re willing or able to make. There’s also a lot riding on your own personal drive to learn the strategy and apply it correctly. Jason Bond doesn’t control your money, you do. He’s making a lot of money in the market, so if you’re taking the time to thoroughly educate yourself on his approach, he can only assume you’re achieving profitable results as well.
As far as the service offerings at Jason Bond Picks go, there are 3 different options: Swing Trading, Passive/Long-Term Trading, and the Mentor Service. The Mentor Service encapsulates both the Swing & Long-Term services for extremely serious traders, and shouldn’t be confused for an “upsell”. It is certainly the most expensive offering at JBP, and offers the most benefits, but the fact that you know about it beforehand negates the deceptiveness of it. He’s not luring members in at a low price, only to drop an expensive option on them after the fact once their foot’s already in the door. He simply has multiple offerings to fit many different types of traders needs.
And of course, you’re not receiving nothing in return as a member of Jason Bond Picks. In fact, you’re receiving a good amount of value. The library of 60+ video lessons alone is probably worth the cost, but it doesn’t stop there. You receive detailed watch lists, private chat room access, exclusive webinars, real-time alerts with specific buys & sells, and as a Mentor client you receive even more. Some people say that Jason Bond Picks is quite expensive, but that in it of itself does not make it a scam. You need to consider the value you’re receiving. Paying $1,000 to learn how to make $10,000+ is worth it every day of the week.
Have you ever been scammed online by a fraudulent service? Please share your story below so that others can avoid them in the future.
Written by Matt Thomas
- Jason Bond Picks Complaints: Is it a Scam?
- Jason Bond Picks Testimonials – Read Comments From Real Members
- An All Access Pass to Jason Bond’s Secret Swing Trading Strategies
- Jason Bond Picks Review – The Ugly Truth About Subscribers Failing
- Jason Bond Picks Swing Trading Track Record – Annual Performance Review