Main Objectives of Elite Swing Trading:
Elite Swing Trading.com Aims to Provide:
- Detailed reviews of stock trading and investing newsletters, screeners, and other services based off real experiences. Every review involves extended use (at least 2-3 months, if not much longer) of the service(s), allowing for credible conclusions to be drawn. Every email, video lesson, webinar, watch list, alert, etc. is under scrutiny during that time.
- Warnings against subscribing, if necessary. Not every service is trustworthy and/or a good fit for everyone. Some require full-time availability and prior knowledge, while others are less intensive and quite beginner-friendly. The best services tend to be rooted in education and do not endorse “blindly mirroring” trades.
- Testimonials from real subscribers established through firsthand experiences, both good and bad. Nobody has been compensated in any form for providing testimony, however, their statements have not been audited for accuracy. There’s no guarantee of the same or similar results.
Elite Swing Trading.com Can Help Individuals:
- Looking for an educational service that will help them learn how to trade and/or invest.
- With prior knowledge of trading/investing, but are seeking the benefits of an interactive community.
- Who don’t have time to research the market consistently and want an expert’s insight.
- Trying to earn a part-time or full-time trading income.
What is Swing Trading? Swing Trading Definition:
Swing trading attempts to capture gains in a stock (or any financial instrument) within an overnight hold to several weeks. Swing traders use technical analysis to look for stocks with short-term price momentum. These traders may utilize fundamental or intrinsic value of stocks in addition to analyzing the price trends and patterns.
– Definition Provided by Investopedia
Side Note: Elite Swing Trading.com covers more than just swing trading, but it is the preferred trading strategy of Matt Thomas.
Elite Swing Trading.com’s Top-Ranked Reviews:
The Man Behind the Reviews at Elite Swing Trading.com – Matt Thomas:
Matt Thomas founded Elite Swing Trading in 2015 as a method of educating himself and others in the world of active trading. His fascination for Wall Street began early on in his life, but only recently did he uncover the extraordinary potential of strategies other than “buy-and-hold”.
Matt Thomas is currently a part-time trader with full-time aspirations. Acknowledging that experience, consistency, and overall success in the markets takes time and dedication, he’s willing to put the effort into thoroughly reviewing and learning from as many newsletters/platforms as possible. In time, he hopes to parlay that knowledge and experience into a full-time trading lifestyle.
Can the reviews provided by Elite Swing Trading.com be a major catalyst in the success of other traders as well?
Join Matt Thomas on his journey: